The Institute of Agri-Food and Life Sciences is part of the Research Center of the Hellenic Mediterranean University (PEK ELMEPA) which was founded in February 2020.
Our goal is to support innovative research in the competitive fields of Life Sciences. Our Institute is the research “link” between the Agriculture and Health Schools of our University and includes relevant research activity.
Α. Agrifood field:
1. Sector of Plant Protection
2. Sector of biological and Biotechnological Applications
3. Sector of Food Quality and Agricultural Products
4. Sector of Natural Resources, Landscape and Environment Utilization
Β. Health field:
1. Sector of Health Prevention and Promotion
2. Sector of Therapy and Health Services
3. Sector of Social Work and Psychology
4. Sector of Nutrition and Dietetics